Michael J’s Body Shop does more than top-notch auto body repairs. We can also help you make a smart used auto purchase. Also, be sure to check out these online resources to learn more about car safety and auto collision repair.
- This helpful article from the Seattle Times tells you how to drive in low-visibility conditions.
- These alarming statistics from the Centers for Disease Control highlight the importance of proper seat belt use.
- Check out this article from Reader’s Digest on safe driving before your next family road trip.
- With colder weather on its way, Weather.com has tons of helpful tips for navigating icy winter roads.
- The National Safety Council hosts a comprehensive online resource with seat belt safety information and state seat belt laws.
At Michael J’s Body Shop, we are here to make sure your vehicle gets back to a safe driving condition as quickly as possible if you are in a wreck. We are also available for making sure your used car purchase won’t leave you broken down on the side of the road. Visit us online or call us at 408-279-2070 if you have more questions about our convenient pre-purchase inspections.