The Car Repair Process in San Jose, CA
If you’re a San Jose, CA resident whose vehicle has recently suffered damage in a collision, Michael J’s Body Shop can help. Our car repair process is quick, comprehensive, and will have you safely back on the road in no time. For over two decades, our highly-trained technicians have exhibited superior knowledge and a commitment to success that exceeds that of the competition. From free pick-up assistance to lifetime warranties on all auto body repair, we are here to offer the most reliable and affordable car repair services in San Jose, CA.
Michael J’s Body Shop Breaks Down the Car Repair Process
At Michael J’s Body Shop, we never want to leave our customers in the dark. We understand that the car repair process can be a lot to comprehend, which is why we have taken the time to break it down for you. When you bring your damaged vehicle into our body shop, here’s what to expect out of our auto body repair process.
- Assessment & Estimate – The first step in the car repair process is to thoroughly assess your vehicle’s damage. After a visual examination, we’ll enter the collected data into our computerized estimating system to provide you with a detailed quote. Once you agree on our pricing requirements, it is time to begin the next phase of the auto body repair process.
- Disassembly – Your car is carefully disassembled and examined by one of our skilled mechanics. This way, we can give you a clear understanding surrounding the full extent of your vehicle’s damage. This step of the car repair process can reveal hidden damage that calls for a supplemental estimate to be completed and approved by your insurance company.
- Order Parts – Parts are ordered immediately upon receiving approval from your insurance company. Once received, we’ll examine all necessary parts to ensure they are in mint condition. If everything checks out, the actual car repair process starts.
- Repairs – We then begin making all the appropriate structural repairs to address any frame or unibody damages. After these repairs, we’ll move to the body repairs phase. This process involves repairing or replacing the exterior panels of your damaged vehicle.
- Paint – Once the repairs to your body and frame are complete, the exterior of your vehicle is painted to repair any cosmetic damages and seamlessly match the existing body color of your vehicle.
- Reassembly & Auto Detailing – Finally, your vehicle is fully reassembled, and a quality control inspection is performed to ensure an efficient car repair process. Additionally, we clean your car and finalize any further auto detailing, so you receive your car in beautiful and ready-to-drive condition.
A Body Shop You Can Trust
The most crucial step in the car repair process is choosing a high-quality auto body shop that you can trust. Our highly-trained technicians work on thousands of cars each year, and we truly enjoy the unique challenges that come from each auto body repair process. Our cost-effective labor prices, state-of-the-art technology, and extended business hours are just a few things that set us apart from the competition. When searching for car repair services in the San Jose, CA, area, you won’t find a better body shop than Michael J’s. Additional signs of a good body shop include:
- An auto body shop should have a good reputation and relationship with vehicle and parts vendors, ensuring mechanics can acquire the exact parts they need promptly and at a competitive price.
- Auto body shops should provide you with a written lifetime warranty on all repairs made; this provides you with peace of mind and complete coverage if you experience any problems with collision repair work in the future.
- Auto body shops should offer customers extra services, such as assistance with rental cars, pick-up and drop-off services, and staff that speaks your native language fluently to ensure the best collision repair experience possible.
We want to provide every San Jose, CA customer requiring our auto body repair process with the best possible care. You can contact Michael J’s Body Shop by calling (408) 279-2070 for any questions you may have regarding our car repair process or to schedule an appointment. We can work directly with your insurance company and would be honored to help you with your next auto body repair. Call today for a free estimate!
- Written lifetime warranty on all collision repairs
- Extended business hours (including Saturday)
- Reduced cycle time
- Cost-effective labor prices
- Free pick-up assistance
- Rental car assistance
- Bilingual capabilities
- Strong partnership with vendors
- Ability to e-mail repair estimates
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed