As San Jose’s leading collision repair center, Michael J’s Body Shop is committed to helping get your car back on the road as soon as possible following a collision. However, we are also committed to providing you with the resources you need to avoid being involved in a collision in the first place. Here are some valuable resources from around the Web to help keep you safe while on the road.
- This article from AOL Autos tells you how to drive defensively and explains why defensive driving techniques are so important in helping you avoid being in a crash.
- Visit Nationwide.com to learn more about the importance of the three-second rule while driving behind another vehicle.
- If you would like to know more about how crumple zones work, then visit HowStuffWorks.com.
- Do you know what to do immediately following a car accident? Visit Edmunds.com to learn how you should react after a collision.
- DMV.org offers these helpful tips for filing a car insurance claim.
For the best collision repair services in San Jose, stop by Michael J’s Body Shop. Visit our website or call 408-279-2070 to learn more about our services. With over 20 years of experience, we are the San Jose area body shop you can trust.