Check out These Resources for More Valuable Safe Driving Tips and Car Safety Information
As San Jose’s leading collision repair center, Michael J’s Body Shop is committed to helping get your car back on the road as soon as possible following a collision. However, we are also committed to providing you with the resources you need to avoid being involved in a collision in the first place. Here are some valuable resources from around the Web to help keep you safe while on the road.
- This article from AOL Autos tells you how to drive defensively and explains why defensive driving techniques are so important in helping you avoid being in a crash.
- Visit Nationwide.com to learn more about the importance of the three-second rule while driving behind another vehicle.
- If you would like to know more about how crumple zones work, then visit HowStuffWorks.com.
- Do you know what to do immediately following a car accident? Visit Edmunds.com to learn how you should react after a collision.
- DMV.org offers these helpful tips for filing a car insurance claim.
For the best collision repair services in San Jose, stop by Michael J’s Body Shop. Visit our website or call 408-279-2070 to learn more about our services. With over 20 years of experience, we are the San Jose area body shop you can trust.