Driving a car with tires that are old or low on tread is extremely dangerous, especially on wet roads. To find out if it’s time to replace your tires, and why it’s important to do so at the right auto repair shop , visit the following websites.
- Learn more about ASE certification by going to ASE.com
- Find out why aftermarket parts could be dangerous for your car by going to BankRate.com.
- Visit ConsumerReports.org to find out why underinflated tires are dangerous .
- Read this Edmunds.com article to see if your old tires need to be replaced .
- For tire tips that will help you determine when to replace your tires , check out this article from HowStuffWorks.com.
If you have any questions about auto repair or collision repair, contact Michael J’s Body Shop of San Jose at (408) 279-2070 for more information.