A majority of Americans will be in an accident at some point in their life. However, there are steps you can take to help avoid an accident. To be a safe driver and lessen the chances of getting into a collision , visit the following websites for useful driving tips.
- For a list of safe driving practices , read this article on the California Department of Motor Vehicles’ website.
- The ideal following distance between you and another car is about three seconds. Learn more about the three-second rule at SmartMotorist.com.
- Go to AOL.com to read about how to avoid common types of car collisions .
- If you are ever in a single-car crash , be sure to follow the advice listed on Cars.com.
- At Geico.com you can read through a list of tips on avoiding a collision with a deer , one of the most common accidents in the United States.
In the event that following safe driving practices is not enough to keep you out of an accident, come to Michael J’s Body Shop of San Jose. If you have any questions, call our car repair shop at (408) 279-2070.