Your focus on safe driving is the best defense against auto collisions . However, accidents can happen to even the best drivers. Arm yourself with information on how to better your driving skills and what to do if you ever end up in a collision by visiting these helpful links.
- You don’t have to be an aggressive driver to understand the effects that aggressive driving has on the open road. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website’s aggressive driving page features a study on motivations for speeding and a toolkit for combating the disease whether you’re the culprit or not.
- Distracted driving can be deadly. Distraction.gov is the US Government’s official website for combating distracted driving . Here you will find facts, laws, and information on how you can fight distracted driving.
- How much is your car worth after an accident? The appraisers at AutoLoss.com discuss various factors that can cause your car to lose value over time , including unrepaired accident damage.
- Auto insurance helps cover the cost of collision repair. DMV.org details the best procedure for filing a physical damage claim with your insurer.
- Do you need an alternative to aggressive driving habits? The National Safety Council offers defensive driving training , the best and safest alternative to a dangerous and illegal learned behavior.
At Michael J’s Body Shop , we can help San Jose drivers with every aspect of auto collision repair, including setting you up with an auto insurance carrier for future protection. Call us at (408) 279-2070 for more information on auto body repair, including the lifetime guarantee we offer on our work.