Dealing with the aftermath of a traffic collision can be one of the biggest challenges you have to face. The struggle can be made much easier if you keep a few key things in mind and find a good mechanic that can work well with insurance companies. To learn more about handling insurance companies and car repairs , check out some of these links:
- Learn what to do with your vehicle after you have been in an automobile accident from this article at Edmunds.com
- This eHow guide teaches you some of the basics of handling your interaction with the insurance claims adjuster .
- If your car is beyond repair, then it’s time to consider replacing it with a new one. check out this write up of 5 great crossovers at MSN.com
- Edmunds tells you in this article what happens in the event of a serious accident that leaves your car a “total loss.”
- Check out this map of Santa Clara County bike paths if you want to consider alternative transportation while your car is out of commission.
For more information about auto repairs, call Michael J’s Body Shop at (408) 279-2070.